|Max HP||60 hp|
|Length Overall||16 ft. 7 in.|
|Dry Weight||800 lb.|
|Max Person Capacity||5 persons|
|Fuel Capacity||11 gal.|
|Max Carry Load||1100 lb.|
The Angler V167 series offers unique features not normally associated with economical, multi-species models. A lighted 45" livewell holds muskie, walleye, or big smallmouth with room to spare. Slotted gunnels that accept the latest snap-on canvas, 8' lockable rod storage, vinyl cockpit and paint with custom graphics make the V167 models an outstanding value. Cruise at 20 MPH with a Yamaha F40 and 13 gallons of fuel and you can explore 120 miles of your favorite waterway.
- The secure starboard storage will hold rods up to 8’ with room to spare.
- Pre-wired for optional 12 volt trolling motor of your choice
- Exclusive GX2 V-hull with .080 gauge double-plated bow
- Gunnel has accessory track, and is slotted to accept custom snap on mooring cover
- Large lockable storage secures your gear
- Marine grade vinyl cockpit provides great wear, easy clean up. Optional snap-in carpet available
- Breakers instead of fuses increase reliability
- 45" lighted livewell is divided and has quick drain plug
- Starboard lockable storage
- Stern fishing seat moves to any of the 4 pedestal bases
- 18 ounce marine grade carpet increases wear life and adds value
- Boat Length: 16 ft. 7 in.
- Package Length: 20 ft. 6 in.
- Beam: 77 in.
- Package Width: 84 in.
- Bottom Width: 60 in.
- Transom Height: 20 in.
- Bow Depth: 30 in.
- Dead Rise: 9.5 deg.
- Dry Hull Weight: 800 lb.
- Pkg Weight: 1440 lb.
- Hull Gauge: .080 + 080
- Max Hp: 60
- Max Weight Cap: 1100 lb.
- Number Of Persons: 5
- Fuel Capacity: 11 gal.
- Livewell Dimensions: 10 in. x 45 in. 23 gal.
- Color Options: Black/Midnight Star
- Riveted two-piece, .080 gauge hull with GX2 double-plated bow
- Two-tone painted urethane high-gloss colors with custom graphics
- Precision fit, powder-coated 3” tubular steel Trail Guard® trailer with locking detachable tongue, space saving and security
- 13” radial tires, tongue jack and windguides